Fatty liver- find out the complications, risk factors and how to treated
In general fatty liver known as some extra fats develop in your liver. In the early stages the symptoms are very minor, so we dont get any kind of prevention or treatment and then having the problem of liver cancer or it’s dangerous.
What are the complications you get in fatty liver:
The major complications due to non-alcoholic or alcoholic fatty liver disease have cirrhosis, it reflect the scarring of our liver. When cirrhosis grow up it destroy the liver tissues, make inflammation and create liver scarring. For that reasons liver can go normally. It complications are –
- Liver damage then slowly it became develop in liver cancer.
- Another is liver failure that means your liver can’t workout.
- In the lower or upper abdominal area fluids buildup.
- Get mental abstraction and confusion.
- Swollen veins in your alimentary canal can be burst.
- Should aware to the risk factors :
In your disease in early stages then you does not get any risk factors. But if you see the symptoms are impact on you then you get risk and try to need a treatment. The major or most common risk factors are included –
- Suddenly start to gain weight with having high levels of cholesterol.
- High suger or type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Have family history with liver disease and some genetic issues.
- To take certain medicines and get infectious due to medicines.
- Your age, how old you are.
- Thyroid, hepatitis etc.
We also get more others risk factors, some inactive disease those risk factors are gradually increase in our body. So, try to consulte with your doctors.
Know more about treatment of fatty liver :
In the first stages of treatment you don’t need to take lots of medicines.
If you loss you weight you a proper diet then it very easy to overcome from fatty liver disease. Sometimes liver transplantation and weight loss surgery may count as an options of treatment. In many ways we have to treat easily with doctors advice. Those are :
1. Care for your liver : Stop to eat those things that are harmful for your liver, specially avoid to drink alcohol. Stop to take supplements and unnecessary medicines.
2. Drink more water : In a normal person need 3-4 liters of water in a single day. That keep you body hydrate and help to protect your liver.
3. Do physical activity : If you try to loss weight then do some physical activity or exercise. It help to reduce calories and extra fats in your body. Do exercise regularly two times in a day. But it you can’t loss weight then consult with a physical adviser or a doctor.
4. Maintain a diet chart : Try to choose those kind of foods that’s are cholesterol free, fat free and dont get much calories in your body. Should maintain a balanced and healthy diet chart that provide of your nutritionist. It helps to stay healthy.
5. Focus on you daily food habits : Try to focus on your daily foods habit. Try to eat green vegetables, plants, leaves and fruits which have rich amount of fiber. Rich levels of fiber foods can help to improve the functions of your liver.
6. Control your diabetes and cholesterol : In your doctors advice to stay healthy or fit and prescribed the medicines to take timely that helps to control your diabeties and cholesterol levels.
7. Avoid raw foods : Stop to eat raw or uncooked foods. Because uncooked foods don’t be easy to digest, it create a pressure over your liver. So avoid those kind of foods.
Here we discuss the risk factors and treatment of fatty liver. It’s have some easiest way to get rid from fatty liver. If you care your-self and maintain a healthy diet or life styles then no need of medicines on this treatment. So, try to keep stay healthy.